Useful Phone Numbers
- Naxos Airport: +30 22850 23292
- Police Station: +30 22850 22100
- Archaeological Museum: +30 22850 22725
- Naxos Municipality: +30 22853 60100, 60101, 25316
- Sub Prefecture: +30 22850 24695
- Hospital: +30 22853 60500
- Bus Station: +30 22850 22291
- Port Authority: +30 22850 22300
- Flights: +30 22850 23292
- Taxi Station: +30 22850 22444, 24331
Multilingual schedule of boats, check availabilities, book your tickets. Please keep in mind that most of the schedules are announced during February and afterward, hence it is advised to revisit it for the most updated information.
A perfect new tool from Google for flight searching and price comparison.
See in real-time where your boat is located and its exact arrival time.
Live Webcams on Naxos Island.
Skype to Go
A very useful tool from Skype that allows you to make international calls to landline/mobile phones at low skype rates from your mobile even if you do not have access to Wi-Fi, perfect for when you’re on the move.
- Country: Greece (southeast Mediterranean)
- Location: Cyclades Islands / South Aegean Sea
- Status: island
- Capital: Naxos Town / City (Hora)
- Area: approximately 166 square miles / 430 square kilometers
- Population: approximately 20,000
- Language: Greek
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- World time zones: GMT + 2 hours
- Country dialing code: +30
- Telephone area code: 22850
- Average daily Naxos January temperature: 13°C / 55°F
- Average daily Naxos July temperature: 30°C / 86°F
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Find us on social media to keep up-to-date with latest news, discounts and events.