Useful Phone Numbers
- Naxos Airport: +30 22850 23292
- Police Station: +30 22850 22100
- Archaeological Museum: +30 22850 22725
- Naxos Municipality: +30 22853 60100, 60101, 25316
- Sub Prefecture: +30 22850 24695
- Hospital: +30 22853 60500
- Bus Station: +30 22850 22291
- Port Authority: +30 22850 22300
- Flights: +30 22850 23292
- Taxi Station: +30 22850 22444, 24331
Multilingual schedule of boats, check availabilities, book your tickets. Please keep in mind that most of the schedules are announced during Fefruary and afterwards, hence it is advised to revisit it for the the most updated information.
Perfect new tool from Google for flight searching.
Check in real time where your boat is located.
Live Webcams on Naxos Island.
Skype to Go
Very useful tool from Skype that allows you to make international calls to landline/mobile phones at low skype rates from your mobile even if you do not have access to Wifi, perfect for when you’re on the move.
Film on TV
Watch for free more than 600 live TV channels including all UK’s television stations, application for IOS & Android to download too.
- Country: Greece (South East Mediterranean)
- Location: Cyclades Islands / South Aegean Sea
- Status: island
- Capital: Naxos Town / City (Hora)
- Area: approximately 166 square miles / 430 square kilometres
- Population: approximately 20,000
- Language: Greek
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- World time zones: GMT + 2 hours
- Country dialling code: +30
- Telephone area code: 22850
- Average daily Naxos January temperature: 13°C / 55°F
- Average daily Naxos July temperature: 30°C / 86°F